
My London has a Thames River, and there's a place I like to go where I can walk on the dried-up parts of the riverbed. Above is a picture of the rocks just as it was starting to rain.

Some dark grey rocks that had most recently been underwater.

Green rocks, covered with algae.

I loved how the leaves echoed the colour of the pink rock on the right.
2 comments:
Hi Michelle,
What a lovely post!
I am searching for a place where I can pick up some river rocks along the Thames. Can you please tell me where you took those lovely pictures?
I plan to make a mat with river rocks, but don't know where to start my hunt!
Best regards,
Grace
Hi Grace,
I took these photos at a special place along the Thames that I visit, but I don't want to make public. Feel free to email me at Michelle at emelgy.com if you're still interested.
Best,
MLG
Post a Comment