I found this really awesome antler while helping some farmers set up saplines in their sugar bush on the weekend. I'm currently displaying it in my front room; my friends think it looks like a claw. I'm guessing it's from a white-tailed deer, which are common in this area. Hard to tell from the photo, but the short tip has been vigorously chewed by some kind of rodent.
Monday, February 16, 2009
antler
I found this really awesome antler while helping some farmers set up saplines in their sugar bush on the weekend. I'm currently displaying it in my front room; my friends think it looks like a claw. I'm guessing it's from a white-tailed deer, which are common in this area. Hard to tell from the photo, but the short tip has been vigorously chewed by some kind of rodent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment